We are available for NHS and Independent Ad Hoc HUD and ITU Hospital transfers. Fully equipped Ambulances with Oxylog 3000 ventilators and monitoring equipment. Please contact us to discuss
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT SERVICE
Road Ambulances for admissions, discharges, inter-hospital transfers, out-patient appointments and for long distance transfers.
ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT SERVICE
Critical Care Ambulances for emergencies in the home, ITU transfers, all
Advanced Life Support calls as well as standby cover at hazardous sporting events, dangerous stunts during film shoots and anywhere where critical care/advanced life support and medical equipment is required. Specialist equipment is carried for spinal injuries.
We regularly provide paramedics and all the appropriate medical equipment to attend all types of public and sporting events and indeed anywhere where qualified and competent medical cover is required.
AIR AMBULANCE INTERNATIONAL DEVICES AND ACCESSORIES OVERVIEW
We specialise in Advance Life Support requirements and our aircraft and vehicles are equipped with all the necessary resuscitation, monitoring and life support medical equipment, which whilst too long and complex to list here, includes:
- Fully equipped Vickers Incubator and in built ventilator
- ProPac Encore’s
- ECG Monitor
- Pulse Oximeter
- Syringe Pump
- Lifepac 12’s
- LSU mobile suction
- Eclipse Sequal oxygen concentrators
- Adult and Child Transport Ventilator (Oxylog 3000 & 2000)(Impact Univents)
- Advanced Airway Management
- Comprehensive range of I.V. Fluids
- Emergency and CPR Drugs
- Obstetric Pack
- Burns Kit
- The latest spinal immobilisation and movement equipment
- Drager 5400 Incubator fitted with a Babylog 2 Ventilator and Oxygen Monitor
For full details of technical data of our medical equipment please contact us.